During these unprecedented times set in motion by the COVID-19 pandemic, one way businesses are managing to get through this, is by setting up their businesses online. Here are some ways you can do that:
1. Set up Selling Online- in order to maintain a consistent revenue stream during this time, it’s important to set up online sales. This includes selling on your company website, selling through email, and selling through social media.
2. Strategize Fulfillment- efficiently strategizing how your goods will be delivered to your customers, is essential to maintaining customer trust and satisfaction. This includes proper online inventory prep, as well as adequate delivery and pickup options.
3. Online or Live Stream Classes- education doesn’t have to stop just because it’s not safe to teach in person. Online education is invaluable in terms of staying sharp and up to date.
4. Fine-Dining Takeout- takeout is the lifeblood of so many restaurants at the moment. Whether it be through delivery apps, curbside pickup, or building your own meal kits, all of these methods can help you stay afloat and in touch with your valued customers.
5. Business Collaborations- during this time businesses must stick together, because so many business owners are going through the same difficulties. Reach out to fellow business owners to create offerings. You won’t regret it!